[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming release of Locus

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Wed May 6 05:15:09 EDT 2015

Hey all,

Just testing TD build with 4.2.3.CR1a and it fails!

The salient details is:

Could not find "org.jboss.tools.locus.jcip.annotations/1.0.0.Final-v20131024-0922-B75"

See below for further details.

PGR

Build and install the teiid designer plugins
Executing mvn clean install  -P target-platform,multiple.target
- -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/phantomjinx/programming/java/tdesigner/git/../m2-repository
- -Dno.jbosstools.site -Dtycho.localArtifacts=ignore
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Computing target platform for MavenProject:
org.jboss.tools.teiid.plugins.teiid:org.teiid.runtime.client:9.1.0-SNAPSHOT @
/home/phantomjinx/programming/java/tdesigner/git/plugins/teiid/org.teiid.runtime.client/pom.xml
[INFO] Adding repository
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/bpel/1.0.4.v201412041949
[INFO] Adding repository
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/unzip/unzip/org/jboss/tools/locus/update.site/1.2.0-SNAPS
HOT/update.site-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip-unzip
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target definition
/home/phantomjinx/programming/java/tdesigner/git/../m2-repository/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/
target-platform/4.2.3.CR1a/target-platform-4.2.3.CR1a-base.target:
Could not find "org.jboss.tools.locus.jcip.annotations/1.0.0.Final-v20131024-0922-B75" in the
repositories of the current location -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to
resolve target definition
/home/phantomjinx/programming/java/tdesigner/git/../m2-repository/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/
target-platform/4.2.3.CR1a/target-platform-4.2.3.CR1a-base.target
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:164)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethod ... ... ... ...

On 05/05/15 19:16, Paul Leacu wrote:

> Hey PJ - Change the td.tpc.version in your TD pom to 4.2.3.CR1a.  It has the new locus in it.
> --paull

projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

Fin

al/update.site-1.2.0.Final.zip-unzip

> immediately and send an alarm as an answer to this mail if you notice something wrong.

> Hey Mickael,
>
> I would like to test Designer with this but given we only take a JBTIS version as our TP in
> our main pom, I am currently ignorant as to how?
>
> If you could indulge me ...
>
> Thanks
>
> PGR

- --
Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister