[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming release of Locus

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Wed May 6 11:15:33 EDT 2015

Paul,

No need for apologies. Was testing as per mistria's original mail.

Anyway, building from your instructions works fine and all good.

PGR

On 06/05/15 14:12, Paul Leacu wrote:

>    Hey PJ -
>        Sorry - we're working through some build number issues.  I don't want to build/release to nexus a new
>    JBTIS TP before locus goes final.  You can test TD by doing this:
>
>    git clone -o origin https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-integration-stack.git ./jbosstools-integration-stack
>    cd ./jbosstools-integration-stack/target-platform
>    git checkout jbosstools-4.2.x
>    mvn -Pmirror -U -Dtycho.localArtifacts=ignore clean install
>
>    Keep your jbtis TP version at 4.2.3.CR1a and then rebuild TD - it should pick up the correct TP from your local
>    m2 repo.
>
>    Let me know...
>
>           --paull

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister