[jbosstools-dev] Microservices

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Thu May 7 13:50:31 EDT 2015

I think that the term "Microservices" is related to deployment of apps
instead of the artifacts you produce to achieve that.

That said, I think it would make sense to have a Microservice category
if you intend to create a project that should run by itself (eg. A Maven
project with Wildfly-swarm configured in its pom.xml for example).

Something like New Project -> New JavaEE Microservice project