[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Update target platform 4.50.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT to Mars M7

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu May 14 16:54:07 EDT 2015

Some more updates to the M7 TP, while we decide what to do about
Sapphire / Java 8.

* remove fest (it was commented out already)

* add org.eclipse.tm.terminal.control.feature.feature.group
(rse.terminals requires it); remove old org.junit
3.8.2.v3_8_2_v20130308-0410

* add org.eclipse.egit.ui.importer 0.0.1.201505070847 (needed for easymport)

* jbosstools-server requests that the new tm.terminal views/connectors
be installed along with it, so add org.eclipse.tm.terminal.*,
connector.local.feature and org.eclipse.cdt.core.native.feature
(JBIDE-17686, JBIDE-19776)

* Switch to Mockito 1.9.5.v20131024-0922 (from Locus 1.2.0.Final site)

If you haven't tried the latest M7 TP, please do so from this PR:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/pull/142/