[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: test-drive Tycho 0.23.0

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu May 28 19:40:48 EDT 2015

I thought we already were using Tyco 0.23, at least for the eclipse
product build?

One gotcha is that https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.23#p2
might break
Integration Stack if they build against non-Mars. So just something for
IS to be aware of
if they need to override it until tycho 0.24 is out.

/max