[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: test-drive Tycho 0.23.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu May 28 19:57:57 EDT 2015

Yes, we switched to Tycho 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT for JBDS product build on
April 24:

https://github.com/jbdevstudio/jbdevstudio-product/commit/bd5456c5a89eec705178d5e376a5bc41395f8436#diff-600376dffeb79835ede4a0b285078036R54

But for the rest of JBT, we're still on 0.22.0:

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L23