[jbosstools-dev] Fixing in both 4.3.x and master

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 12:41:08 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Please make sure when you are fixing anything in both 4.3.x and master
branches, create a separate issue for every stream. So we will have two
JIRAs (the original one + a clone), one for 4.4.0 and the second one for
4.3.0.
It will help QE to verify the issue is fixed in both streams. Remember
we have different cycles for maintenance and main releases.
It's OK to have multiple fix versions in one JIRA while you are working
on it. It's NOT OK to resolve an issue with the only fix version and w/o
a clone while applying a PR to both streams!

Thanks.