[jbosstools-dev] ds_ filters all empty?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 16:27:21 EDT 2015

On 10/13/2015 12:49 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> GA was not released until well, last thursday
> so it is not a 3 weeks issue.
It is a 3-week issue for anyone who was done with their branch 3 weeks
ago and wished to move on to 4.3.1 or 4.4.0.  Sure, it's a one-week
issue if you assume everyone's been 100% dedicated to releasing
4.3.0.Final until last Thursday, but this obviously isn't true. There
were definitely people who finished with 4.3.0 before last Thursday.

 > you are currently the only one using these in a dashboard afaik so
the issue was not seen.

Maybe I should just go back to my own filters then, unless there's a
commitment to make these filters useful during release process. I only
switched because I was told these would be updated and are recommended.