[jbosstools-dev] ds_ filters all empty?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 23:58:30 EDT 2015

Which filters are you using in your dashboard?

I see 1863 issues here:

https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=filter%3Dds_master

and 116 issues here:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-20683?jql=filter%3Dds_my_latertriage

But it looks like whatever magic has to happen to absorb my PR change
hasn't happened because the ds_next queries returns stuff for 4.3.0,
not 4.3.1 / 4.4.0.

Max, help?