[jbosstools-dev] Fixing in both 4.3.x and master

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 15:39:39 EDT 2015

9.1.0 is something we would want to release for Mars.2 (February/March
2016).
9.0.1 is something we could release earlier if we find critical issues
in 9.0.0.GA
But according to Max's statistic report users don't care much if we call
our builds Alphas/Betas/CRs or GA/Final. It means it doesn't make much
sense to release 9.0.1.Final close to 9.1.0.Beta.

So, my proposal would be:
1. Plan to release 9.1.0.Beta1 in Xmas and 9.1.0.GA around Eclipse
Mars.2 (February/March 2016)
2. If we find any critical issue in 9.0.0.GA we want to fix earlier we
could release 9.0.1 in November.

If it's OK I would move all current 9.0.1 issues to 9.1.0.Beta1. And
remove 9.0.1 not to confuse devs and QE. If we have any critical issues
and we see that we need release 9.0.1 then we will create this version
in JIRA.

WDYT?