[jbosstools-dev] Fixing in both 4.3.x and master

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 16:14:31 EDT 2015

+1: 9.0.1.* issues move/rename to 9.1.0.Beta1 (Xmas), with 9.1.0.GA in March.

---

If we decide we need a 9.0.1 release in November, here's how that will
align JBT/JBDS:

* 4.3.1.Final as input to 9.0.1.GA,
* 4.3.2.Beta1 as input to 9.1.0.Beta1, and
* 4.3.2.Final as input to 9.1.0.GA.

So it's doable, but would result in having to backlevel JBDS from its
current 9.1.0 versioning.

Is this a likely scenario? Should I call what's in 4.3.x branch
9.0.1.CR1 instead of 9.1.0?