[jbosstools-dev] Testing JBT installation on Mars.0

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 02:56:51 EDT 2015

The jetty stuff afaik is in best case not *dependent* by SR.1, but
affected by it - but I wouldn't bet on it "just working".

We might have other being dependent on SR1 though, would be good to hear
what those are.

btw. the last years we built against SR0 but tested against latest SR.
Did we stop that ?

/max