[jbosstools-dev] be aware 'master' is broken until neon-builds starts

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 15:48:05 EDT 2015

Hey,

A few have noticed that when you build on master after updating parent
pom you get build failures due to missing neon repos.

This will unfortunately happen until neon streams start (note, this does
not require any Neon TP to be present but jenkinsare busy doing CR1
builds so we'll have to wait).

You can use the CR1 parent pom in the meantime - the minimal change
required is just the version bump so your master and branch builds does
not collide when building locally.

sorry for this, but I hope Michael/Nick soon can kick of the master
builds so this will not be a problem. (and no,it does not require usage
of an actual neon tp - we just need the stream urls built)