[jbosstools-dev] be aware 'master' is broken until neon-builds starts

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Sep 24 01:28:19 EDT 2015

Looks like this are now fixed since I now see
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/neon/snapshots/builds/ filled up.

Nick/Michael - can you give an update on what changed ?

Have we restarted the master builds fully now using for now mars based
TP, or was it just a single run to make builds
work ?

Thanks,
/max