[jbosstools-dev] Any way to make FreeMarker IDE fixes avilable with less delay?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 09:52:18 EDT 2016

Once PRs are reviewed and approved, commits pushed to github will be
built automatically when github is checked for changes (once every 8
hours).

Jobs are here, for the 4.3.x & master branch.

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_4.3.mars/job/jbosstools-freemarker_4.3.mars/

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_Master/job/jbosstools-freemarker_master/

Results are then built here:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/mars/snapshots/builds/jbosstools-freemarker_4.3.mars/latest/all/repo/