[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.52.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT: Mars.2.RC1 + AERI, Docker, Easymport, Red Deer, YAML Editor

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 13:17:04 EST 2016

Turns out the Mars.2 update site was updated again (a day after it was
supposed to be done) so we have new egit 4.1 to add to the TP.

Details:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-21406?focusedCommentId=13152088&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13152088

New PR will be posted to the JIRA and the 4.52.0.Beta2 TP will be
rebuilt thereafter.