[jbosstools-dev] Proposed changes to target platform 4.52.0.Beta2-SNAPSHOT: Mars.2.RC1 + AERI, Docker, Easymport, Red Deer, YAML Editor

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 11:17:13 EST 2016

One more change is required, since it's now blocking Integration Stack builds.

https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/pull/192/files

This simply removes the old version of org.eclipse.osgi,
3.10.101.v20150820-1432, in favour of the newer one,
3.10.102.v20151214-1617, so that there is only ONE version, not two,
in the TP.

I will apply this later today as part of respin-a unless there are objections.