[jbosstools-dev] Migration to jgit timestamps

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 10:10:18 EDT 2016

Thanks for verifying Nick and Mickael - so I was correct in it is the
plugins
AND features that will change. Not just the plugins.

I would suggest we ensure we add tests for this so we don't miss it,
since
I reckon the feature is also included in a feature that might not be
automatically
upversioned ?

/max