[jbosstools-dev] Migration to jgit timestamps

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 15:52:01 EDT 2016

Based on tests done in the JIRA, if a plugin changes, the features
that contain it, and any features that contain that feature, are also
upversioned. So I'm happy to write tests for this but seems to be
behaving according to Eclipse/OSGi/Tycho rules already.

I suspect too that the baseline comparator test will catch problems
where things are not correctly upversioned, too.