[jbosstools-dev] Steps to reproduce Automated Error Report bot issues?

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 12:49:23 EDT 2016

Thanks Alexey,

The issues I was referring to were:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22705 and
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22706
I don't remember creating those issues through the web interface, perhaps
someone else did it? Anyway, I was just wondering if there is some way to
have the user steps used to reproduce those exceptions from AERI, otherwise
I'll just close them as Cannot Reproduce.

Thank you

*George Gastaldi*

https://onename.com/gastaldi