[jbosstools-dev] Steps to reproduce Automated Error Report bot issues?

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 13:00:00 EDT 2016

On 07/11/2016 12:49 PM, George Gastaldi wrote:
> Thanks Alexey,
>
> The issues I was referring to were:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22705 and
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-22706
> I don't remember creating those issues through the web interface,
> perhaps someone else did it?

Maybe someone from QE?

> Anyway, I was just wondering if there is some way to have the user
> steps used to reproduce those exceptions from AERI, otherwise I'll
> just close them as Cannot Reproduce.

If these exceptions do not reported often and you don't see what could
be the reason for that then I'm not sure there is something we can do
with such reports.
But if they are reported often by different users then it worth a deep
investigation.
Marcel, is there any way to interact with reporters after submitting a
report?

Thanks.