[jbosstools-dev] 4.4.1.AM2 build may not happen this week

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 17:07:24 EDT 2016

Please note that until this issue is resolved, we won't be able to
release 4.4.1.AM2 without some magic (read: lots of manual effort).

All Boston MW Jenkins jobs are currently experiencing "ssh: connect to
host filemgmt.jboss.org port 22: Connection refused". So until that's
fixed, CI builds are on hold.

Apologies,

Nick