[jbosstools-dev] 4.4.1.AM2 build may not happen this week

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 09:43:19 EDT 2016

Ticket is now resolved. Something changed with firewalls and DNS
tables last week.

I'm building the stack now, to collect the changes that were stuck in
queue / unable to be published since Jul 20.

You can watch for new builds here, as they're created and published:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/neon/snapshots/builds/?C=M;O=D

Hope to have something staged for QE this afternoon.