[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Migration to jgit timestamps and sprint-based fixversions

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 15:27:38 EDT 2016

Nick,

I also think that the new long names are too "noise". Too many numbers.
It's hard to read. Month is enough IMO even if we have two sprints for
the same month.
I understand that we all can have different preferences. And what is
hard to read for us may provide additional useful information for you or
someone else.
This is why it's very important to discuss such changes first and got to
agreement *before* changing it.

Can you just revert it for now then we can discuss it later?