[jbosstools-dev] Work with remote container(s)?

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 03:39:20 EDT 2016

Hello David,

Yes, you can also set a connection to a Docker daemon running on a remote machine, as long as you have all the settings to connect to it (the connection wizard will not provide any suggestion for this).
You'll need the ip/port to open the socket to the daemon and maybe a copy of the client certificates if authentication is enabled.

Please let us know if you have any trouble with that.

As far as Docker Swarm is concerned, we don't have any plan for it yet, but I encourage you to open a RFE on https://bugs.eclipse.org/ (select the 'Linux Tools' project and then the 'Docker' component) if this is something you want to see in the future.

Best regards,
Xavier