[jbosstools-dev] Work with remote container(s)?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 06:00:30 EDT 2016

On 27 Jun 2016, at 17:23, David M. Karr wrote:

> I'm still mostly a Docker beginner, and I just viewed the Docker Tools
> recorded video.
>
> Two related questions:
>
> Will it be possible to have the Docker Tooling work with a remote
> container (not on localhost)?

It is possible today. Just put in the host/port info info the connection
dialog.

> Will it be possible to integrate with Docker Swarm?

Not sure what it would imply, but I can say that if you use docker
compose or swarm
they will just talk with docker deamons and the docker tooling will
see/interact with
those docker containers.

btw. better forum for user questions is on
https://developer.jboss.org/en/tools/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~objecttype~objecttype[thread]

this list is more for question about development of jboss tools, not of
its usage.