[jbosstools-dev] Vagrant tooling in JBoss Tools 4.4 ?

Alexey Kazakov alkazako at redhat.com
Fri May 6 02:37:39 EDT 2016

Thanks Nick for the links.
I commented in the JIRA. I think we should include vagrant tools in JBT
(for alpha2) and it's the question for PM (Todd) regarding including it
to devstudio installation.
We also need to get some comments from Alex Kurtakov regarding the
current status of the tooling.
But anyway let's move to JIRA for further discussion.

Thanks.