[jbosstools-dev] [ASTools] Considering removing some toolbars

Robert Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Wed Jun 7 22:16:38 EDT 2017

I suppose there would be, but I've not seen any bug reports filed for them
in 10 years despite them not functioning properly. It leads me to believe
nobody uses them, and that they are simply cluttering up the toolbar.

At the very least, the "touch descriptors" button needs to go. The rest
could conceivably be saved, but I genuinely feel they only provide clutter,
and lack value.

- Rob