[jbosstools-dev] Link from Ctrlflow AER Bot mail to aer.ctrlflow.com doesn't work

Marcel Bruch marcel.bruch at codetrails.com
Mon Mar 6 08:25:55 EST 2017

Hi Dmitrii,

> It's very uncomfortable to always go to the search page and paste in the issue id.

true.

> What can be the problem?

The reason why you get the permission denied view is that you only have reporter permissions but need reviewer access rights for that url.

The links in the emails go to the separate reviewer interface. The search interface you are referring to is the reporters user interface (which only gives limited access to the details of the error reports - no comments, no messages etc.) but does not require any login.

If you are a committer on Redhat’s, Jeff can give you the required permissions (I mailed him about a similar case this morning) in the web ui to fix that.

HTH.

Cheers,
Marcel

P.S.: We may merge both URLs into one. But that’s something I have to discuss with Jeff before.

--
Codetrails GmbH
The knowledge transfer company

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt