[jbosstools-dev] FYI: change to JBoss Tools parent pom: disable deploying update sites to nexus staging site when using deploy-to-jboss.org profile

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon May 8 13:19:27 EDT 2017

FYI, one more change:

* prevent jbosstools aggregate update site being deployed to nexus (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-24381 )

If your build inherits the jbosstools-deploy-to-jboss.org profile from
parent pom, and uses it, but you DO want to push artifacts to Nexus,
you now need to set -DskipNexusStagingDeployMojo=false to make that
happen.