[jbosstools-dev] Block PRs for merge untill the Jenkins build is successful

Dmitrii Bocharov dbocharo at redhat.com
Tue May 9 12:13:58 EDT 2017

Hi all!
I've noticed that we started to often have broken builds because of tests.
We merge PRs anyway. I understand that it's the fault of the committer and
the reviewer, but maybe it worth blocking the PR for merge if build failed?

Thanks you, Nick, for the link:
https://help.github.com/articles/defining-the-mergeability-of-pull-requests/
I means we can enforce PR reviews and CI checks before a PR can be merged.
We have 17 projects, so maybe just start with base, server, and openshift,
as they move / break the most?

What do you think?

Dmitrii