[jbosstools-dev] FreeMarker plugin deprecation

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 11:26:09 EDT 2018

for what it is worth  I think freemarker is a perfect candidate for LSP
approach.

The language server can be reused in visual studio code, emacs and vi
implementations of LSP support.

I can't think of a feature in current freemarker plugin besides maybe
outline support is interesting.

Michael - have LSP4 project looked into how to add outline support ?