[jbosstools-dev] REMINDER :: Code freeze for 4.6.0.AM2 / 12.0.0AM2 is TOMORROW, Wed, May 24

Aurélien Pupier apupier at redhat.com
Wed May 23 09:25:25 EDT 2018

Hi,

what do we need to do now for Fuse Tooling jobs?

The TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MIN and TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION_MAX were
removed from the configuration job
https://fusesource-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/view/Fuse%20Tooling/job/jbosstools-fuse_master/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2018-04-30_18-07-27&timestamp2=2018-05-01_13-35-38
When discussed on mattermost I created
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FUSETOOLS-2962 to know which impact it has.

Having the parent pom pointing to  4.6.0.AM1-SNAPSHOT is enough?

regards,

AURÉLIEN PUPIER

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FUSE TOOLING

Red Hat France <https://www.redhat.com/>