[jbosstools-dev] REMINDER :: Code freeze for 4.6.0.AM2 / 12.0.0AM2 is TOMORROW, Wed, May 24

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed May 23 10:57:42 EDT 2018

Yes, the parent pom now controls almost all the jobs' configs with respect
to the version of target platform used to build JBT and Fuse Tools.

This way I don't have to remember to update jobs on BOTH servers (and
invariably forget to update fusesource CCI Jenkins).

I'll add more info in linked JIRA too.