[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Management component?

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 03:48:20 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : yes, they do, but we do not go for seam right or jsf/facelets? The console components are GWT, not wrapped in a jsf tag (afaik, maybe just not yet). The issue for taskforms is resolved as rejected in jira. so.....  you tell me where this is going?

the technology we build our console in is (should be) unrelated to the technology that we offer to our jPDL users.

we can offer facelets to our users to build task forms if we think that is the easiest technology for our jpdl users to work with.

and then separately we can decide to build our console in GWT because we think we can build the greatest console in that tech.

a consequence of taking both decisions would be that we have to show facelets task forms in a GWT based console.  but i don't see a problem with that.  do you ?

currently those 2 have my preference.

i'll ask heiko to start a thread with his ideas.  so that we can discuss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194971#4194971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194971