[jbpm-dev] Re: Successful test of jBPM 3.3 with H2

Ronald van Kuijk ronald at jbpm.org
Mon Dec 15 18:02:46 EST 2008

Ok, some additional, even better info

H2 has an in-memory mode, test time reduces from an average of 2 minutes to
almost 1 minute, same test fails, a lot quicker since there is a
stack-overflow instead of a deadlock timeout

But.... I saw a parameter MVCC that I recognized from the ESB config.
Turning that param on, makes ALL tests run, really...  ALL tests.The
Deadlock timeouts had a major influence on the test time. With persistency
it is now 1.20 seconds...

Ronald