[jbpm-dev] [Fwd: Re: Project roles and responsibilities]

Ronald van Kuijk ronald at jbpm.org
Tue Jul 15 15:32:41 EDT 2008

Compliments for this work and nice to see JAXB introduced in the api. I
always wondered it it would be possible and how it would fit in. It seems to
be going in the direction of BPMN.

What I do not get (yet) is the relation between the jaxb model in the api
(it is internal however) and jpdl 4. The api is outside jBPM but the PVM
moved into jBPM. Strange to me since the first is more related and the
latter is also used by the Bull people for their XPDL and BPEL solutions.

Ronald (finding out he has to spend some more time in the site/source/...
these days.. and maybe less in the forum)

p.s. Sorry Thomas for the duplicate message you get, wrong sender in the
initial message