[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: comments on initial xsd jpdl 4

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 05:19:15 EST 2008

Sorry.. Yes, I forgot to comment on that as well... Currently the reason is kind of not neat. The xsd was not always in line with the parser, so if you wanted certain functionality, you could remove the namespace declaration from the processdefinition and xsd validating was turned off. Imo, this should not happen in jBPM 4 (nor should it have been in 3, just a lack of time to keep all in sync, including docs)

So personally, I'd opt for not accepting a processdefinition if there is no namespace declaration, OR assume the latest and still validate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192023#4192023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192023