[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 09:33:15 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | bull needed task lifecycle pluggability and it was not that hard. if we want to go far in ease of use, then things could get more complicated.
  |
  | probably it will be easier to just add the pluggability and agree upon a default then agree whether a cancellation implies a task-end...

Plugability fine... making an extensively configurable first implementation not. Unless maybe we eat your own dogfood and Implement it as a 'subproces'? But how would that reflect than in an api?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181504#4181504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181504