[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Analytical and operational dashboards

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 14:40:28 EDT 2008

This refers to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2.
(Don't laugh, some day I can tell my kids "... and I did JBPM-2, really'")

Ok ladies and gentlemen, no more talking about BI and BAM.
>From now on we talk about the analytical and the operational dashboard.
The former offers analytical insights, mostly based on historical data, i.e. the number of process executions compared to last month, while the later will help monitoring operations, i.e. alerting when a job cannot be executed after  a number of retries.

To begin with I'll wrap up, what people posted to the JIRA:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183956#4183956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183956