[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 14:52:16 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | So to me a full blown graphical console doesnt add much to end-users. It is more important to make the jbpm data available through an easy to use api

I don't agree with this. IMO the API is not necessary because it has a DB schema already, which is ready for consumption. Actually I think quiet the opposite of what you say. Adding an API atop of the schema would just narrow the possibilities to query according to users demands.

However, it is right that customization plays a huge part here. But to begin with I think we should be able to define a set of common analytical and operational questions user typical ask and build that into a console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183958#4183958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183958