[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - MySQL + PostgreSQL broken

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 06:44:30 EDT 2008

A recent change seems to have reintroduced the clean teables problem.

http://jbpm.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jBPM3-Matrix/container=jboss422,database=mysql,jdk=jdk1.5/lastBuild/testReport/org.jbpm.bytes/ByteArrayDbTest/testManyBlocks/

  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't execute sql 'alter table JBPM_ACTION drop foreign key FK_ACTION_EVENT'
  | 	at org.jbpm.db.JbpmSchema.execute(JbpmSchema.java:376)
  | 	at org.jbpm.db.JbpmSchema.cleanSchema(JbpmSchema.java:244)
  | 	at org.jbpm.db.AbstractDbTestCase.ensureCleanDatabase(AbstractDbTestCase.java:103)
  | 	at org.jbpm.db.AbstractDbTestCase.tearDown(AbstractDbTestCase.java:74)

Again, I believe that a data base test should not have to execute DLL statements. Instead the test should properly clean up after itself.

This is related to http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=142374

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184125#4184125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184125