[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Pass process instance key to sub process

mimra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 16:49:36 EDT 2008

Yes that sounds great. I'll create a JIRA and post a patch.
Let's just agree on "copyParentKey" for attribute name.

Hmm - one more thing though; I've made the change to the 3.2.2 code because I use this in the JBoss ESB 4.4.GA which comes with jBPM 3.2.2.

If I make this change to jBPM 3.2.3 it won't be of much help if the ESB guys don't upgrade to 3.2.3 with the next ESB release...

I'll have a look at the 3.2.3 - if the class in question hasn't changed in 3.2.3 we can make the patch in both 3.2.2 and 3.2.3...

/Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178917#4178917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178917