[jbpm-dev] BI in 3.3.0.GA

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 08:34:36 EDT 2008

Heiko,

I would like to get an idea of what you intend to do for BI in jBPM 3.3.0 GA.

I know there are currently 2 strategies on the table:

1) replace the JSF based console with a GWT based one.
2) add the page with some statistics to the current JSF console.

Given the timeframe, option 1 seems impossible to me, but I would like to hear your
thoughts on the matter.

If you want to see what Fady had cooked, I think I should be able to get that running
on my machine...  Let' me know if you would like to take a look.

--
regards, tom.