[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 Email Question

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 18:25:38 EDT 2009

To choose a server, would the domain be the only relevant selection criterion? In the pluggability spirit, we could have a MailServerFilter interface that took an Email and returned whether it can send the email or not. Then we provide a MailServerFilter implementation that filters based on domains.

For email attachments, what data sources are we interested in? One obvious source is process variables. URLs, database LOBs come to mind as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223138#4223138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223138