[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 Email Question

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 09:27:17 EDT 2009

The reason I was interested in doing filters is you may have the following scenario.

1) The mail node is entered and the pooled actors is assigned to a "factory" group.

2) The email address resolver resolves the group to 5 people, 3 of which are from jboss.org domain, and 2 of which are from the amentra.com domain.

3) The SMTP server responsible for servicing jboss.org domain emails is server (1) while all other domains need to go through the external email server (2).

So, if we have a filter setup, we could let the email service select the appropriate email server to service the list provided.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223302#4223302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223302