[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - HTML Formatted Emails

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 15:25:46 EDT 2009

I am working on HTML emails.  This would be for stylized emails within companies.

The first stab is: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.email.producer.impl.HtmlScriptMailProducer.java within the email_branch.

The class allows a user to populate the field "html", and will run through the HTML embedding images into the message as attachments, replacing URLs for the images with cid: references.

Also, this extends the Script Email Producer, which allows the subject, body, and now HTML to resolve fields using the ScriptManager from jBPM.

I would like to add template support for emails [both HTML and non-HTML emails].  I am currently looking at alternatives to the JBPM 3.x email template implementation.  While the 3.x solution worked quite well for textual emails, I would like to package templates such that rich templates containing images and HTML could be available to JBPM.

Has anyone given any thought to how to package rich templates in JBPM yet?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224152#4224152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224152