[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: jpdl syntax for jms activity

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 03:49:59 EST 2009

i think connectionFactory should  be connection-factory.  we always use dashes instead of camelcase in jpdl.

for attribute 'destination', are you sure that you can code for queue's and topics in the same way?  if not, you might need different attributes for that.  for example replace attribute destination="MyDestination" with queue="myQueue" or topic="MyTopic".  to me using attributes queue and topic reads more naturally.  what do you think ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269942#4269942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269942