[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: db properties reorg

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 06:51:13 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :

  | i'm still chewing on how we can get to one unified configuration source for all modules... not trivial.

We got that already, but maybe I don't understand you correctly.
What do you see missing?

anonymous wrote :
  | i got the feeling that it must be possible to make it less complex.

complexity doesn't matter at build time. it aims at automation anyway.
but it's complex, I agree. Hence the reason to leverage the experience and build constructs that thomas introduced in jbpm3. Remember that there is already 6 month work in it and a lot under the covers that is not obvious at a first glance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206906#4206906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206906