[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - EJB3 enterprise module?

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 03:40:13 EST 2009

Hi guys,

what is the current status of an eEJB3 enterprise module (form jbpm 3)? It was discussed quite often already, but nothing is done on this yet, right? Or did I miss any code?

For a current project I will develop it anyway, does it make sense to commit it for others? I know a couple of projects which developed their own EJB3 bean and I get the question in trainings quite often. So I think it would make sense for a lot of people, more than the "old" EJB 2.1 stuff...

What do you guys think?

Could it be put in 3.3. to avoid productization/support effort?

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208878#4208878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208878